Processing Equipment

Walk-up payments :

Departments accepting walk-up (in-office) payments or telephone payments MUST use a countertop swipe terminal device supplied by Financial Affairs. A Terminal lease agreement is required before a swipe terminal can be provided to the department. Please contact Credit Card Operations for additional information.


Online payments: 

Online payments are provided through Cashnet at the department's request. Any department wanting to offer customers a way to make online credit card payments may request an online store by filling out an Ask Commerce case. 


Short-term Terminal Checkout:

Financial Affairs has terminals available to check out for short periods or events instead of one year-round. To check out a terminal, fill out an Ask Commerce case.


Other Equipment:

Departments are prohibited from purchasing processing equipment without explicit permission from Credit Card Operations. No processing equipment that could cause risk to the University of Arkansas will be approved for use. Departments are required to contact Credit Card Operations to evaluate any potential product purchase.